Clovis fire leaves couple without a home
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire that destroyed a Clovis apartment unit is under investigation Monday morning.
The Clovis Fire Department says the fire broke out inside the garage of a duplex on Helm near Shaw around 1 a.m. Monday morning. Firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading into the entire duplex. Authorities say a couple was living in that unit but was able to make it out in time.
Clovis fire is now helping the couple find a place to live. No one was injured.
clovis, fresno county, fire, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Accuweather Forecast
13 min ago