Car crashes into West Central Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were scary moments in West Central Fresno on Sunday when a car crashed into the front of an Olive Avenue home.
The California Highway Patrol says the 40-year-old driver holds a learner's permit and was with a licensed driver when she lost control of the car.
"Instead of hitting the breaks, it sounds like she hit the gas, turned right, accelerated and lost control, forgot to take the steering out and drove it into the front of the house," Sgt. Craig Hinch of the CHP said.
No one was injured in the accident, but both the car and house suffered minor damage.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, accident, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals