Car crashes into West Central Fresno home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were scary moments in West Central Fresno on Sunday when a car crashed into the front of an Olive Avenue home.
The California Highway Patrol says the 40-year-old driver holds a learner's permit and was with a licensed driver when she lost control of the car.
"Instead of hitting the breaks, it sounds like she hit the gas, turned right, accelerated and lost control, forgot to take the steering out and drove it into the front of the house," Sgt. Craig Hinch of the CHP said.
No one was injured in the accident, but both the car and house suffered minor damage.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, accident, local
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Smoke from fires may cause health risks