Merced Co boy critical after pellet gun shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A young North Valley boy is being treated at Children's Hospital after he was shot by another toddler at a family gathering.
The shooting happened Saturday in Merced County on Highway 59 near Cardella. Authorities say the incident happened when several pellet guns were left out by an older relative.
The boy was rushed to Children's Hospital in Madera County, where he remains in critical condition.
merced county, shooting, accident, local, mariana jacob
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 6 min ago
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' 33 min ago
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit 33 min ago
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed 33 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings