Visalia man allegedly molests girlfriend's daughters
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia police arrested Daniel Galindo, 28, for the molestation of two girls.
The girl's mother tells Action News she's shocked and broke up with Galindo... her live-in boyfriend after finding out he was sexually assaulting her daughters.
Detectives say he molested a six-year-old girl and a 12-year-old. Visalia police are now encouraging parents to have conversations about appropriate touch with their children.
Sgt. Amy Watkins said, "For children to understand it's not okay for anyone including adults to take advantage either in a physical or emotional way it's not okay."
Galindo was booked at the Tulare County jail on three counts of child molestation.
sex crimes, crimetracker, visalia, tulare county, local, mariana jacob
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 28 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla 11 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery