Man found dead in Southwest Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a homicide in Southwest Fresno.
Police say the shooting happened at the Kearney Cooley Plaza Apartments near the intersection of Delno and Hawes Avenue.
Police got the call just after 11 a.m. Investigators say when they arrived they found a man dead inside an apartment and he had suffered gunshot wounds.
"We do not have any suspect information at this time, it is very limited information it's early on in the investigation," Sgt. Andy Mercado of the Fresno Police Department said.
The victim's identity has not been released but police say he was in his early twenties.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, murder, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 52 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest 40 min ago
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Freeze impacts Valley tropical fruit harvest
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos