Man found dead in Southwest Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a homicide in Southwest Fresno.
Police say the shooting happened at the Kearney Cooley Plaza Apartments near the intersection of Delno and Hawes Avenue.
Police got the call just after 11 a.m. Investigators say when they arrived they found a man dead inside an apartment and he had suffered gunshot wounds.
"We do not have any suspect information at this time, it is very limited information it's early on in the investigation," Sgt. Andy Mercado of the Fresno Police Department said.
The victim's identity has not been released but police say he was in his early twenties.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, murder, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos