Man found dead in Southwest Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a homicide in Southwest Fresno.
Police say the shooting happened at the Kearney Cooley Plaza Apartments near the intersection of Delno and Hawes Avenue.
Police got the call just after 11 a.m. Investigators say when they arrived they found a man dead inside an apartment and he had suffered gunshot wounds.
"We do not have any suspect information at this time, it is very limited information it's early on in the investigation," Sgt. Andy Mercado of the Fresno Police Department said.
The victim's identity has not been released but police say he was in his early twenties.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, murder, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends 3 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos