Man found dead in Southwest Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a homicide in Southwest Fresno.
Police say the shooting happened at the Kearney Cooley Plaza Apartments near the intersection of Delno and Hawes Avenue.
Police got the call just after 11 a.m. Investigators say when they arrived they found a man dead inside an apartment and he had suffered gunshot wounds.
"We do not have any suspect information at this time, it is very limited information it's early on in the investigation," Sgt. Andy Mercado of the Fresno Police Department said.
The victim's identity has not been released but police say he was in his early twenties.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, murder, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet 35 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls