Man found dead in Southwest Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a homicide in Southwest Fresno.
Police say the shooting happened at the Kearney Cooley Plaza Apartments near the intersection of Delno and Hawes Avenue.
Police got the call just after 11 a.m. Investigators say when they arrived they found a man dead inside an apartment and he had suffered gunshot wounds.
"We do not have any suspect information at this time, it is very limited information it's early on in the investigation," Sgt. Andy Mercado of the Fresno Police Department said.
The victim's identity has not been released but police say he was in his early twenties.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, homicide, crimetracker, murder, local
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos