Highway 99 lanes to be closed for repaving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Caltrans is warning drivers about a road project that will temporarily affect traffic along a stretch of Highway 99 in the Fresno area.
Beginning Sunday night the northbound lanes of Highway 99 will be reduced to one or two lanes between Shaw Avenue and Fresno Street from 9pm to 6 am.
Caltrans will be repaving that 7 mile stretch of the highway through next Friday.
The road project means various off-ramps and connector ramps located within the project limits will be closed as well.
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 21 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends 7 min ago
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- Fighting the flu with exercise
37 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new California...
21 min ago
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos