Missing Farmersville toddler found floating in canal, alive
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four kids in Farmersville are being called heroes after they saved the life of a toddler who had floated a mile down a fast moving canal.
The boys were cooling off when they spotted a lifeless toddler going past them. At first, they thought it was a doll, until they got closer. The kids pulled the two-and-a-half-year-old out and adults began rescue efforts.
Little Alice Falk miraculously survived the near drowning. She is recovering at Kaweah Delta Hospital Tuesday night.
Family members say she is playing and talking and expected to make a full recovery.
farmersville, tulare county, exeter, visalia, local, sontaya rose
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos