Missing Farmersville toddler found floating in canal, alive
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four kids in Farmersville are being called heroes after they saved the life of a toddler who had floated a mile down a fast moving canal.
The boys were cooling off when they spotted a lifeless toddler going past them. At first, they thought it was a doll, until they got closer. The kids pulled the two-and-a-half-year-old out and adults began rescue efforts.
Little Alice Falk miraculously survived the near drowning. She is recovering at Kaweah Delta Hospital Tuesday night.
Family members say she is playing and talking and expected to make a full recovery.
farmersville, tulare county, exeter, visalia, local, sontaya rose
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 25 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos