Missing Farmersville toddler found floating in canal, alive
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four kids in Farmersville are being called heroes after they saved the life of a toddler who had floated a mile down a fast moving canal.
The boys were cooling off when they spotted a lifeless toddler going past them. At first, they thought it was a doll, until they got closer. The kids pulled the two-and-a-half-year-old out and adults began rescue efforts.
Little Alice Falk miraculously survived the near drowning. She is recovering at Kaweah Delta Hospital Tuesday night.
Family members say she is playing and talking and expected to make a full recovery.
farmersville, tulare county, exeter, visalia, local, sontaya rose
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate 43 min ago
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor