Missing Farmersville toddler found floating in canal, alive
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four kids in Farmersville are being called heroes after they saved the life of a toddler who had floated a mile down a fast moving canal.
The boys were cooling off when they spotted a lifeless toddler going past them. At first, they thought it was a doll, until they got closer. The kids pulled the two-and-a-half-year-old out and adults began rescue efforts.
Little Alice Falk miraculously survived the near drowning. She is recovering at Kaweah Delta Hospital Tuesday night.
Family members say she is playing and talking and expected to make a full recovery.
farmersville, tulare county, exeter, visalia, local, sontaya rose
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 37 min ago
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case