Missing Farmersville toddler found floating in canal, alive
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Four kids in Farmersville are being called heroes after they saved the life of a toddler who had floated a mile down a fast moving canal.
The boys were cooling off when they spotted a lifeless toddler going past them. At first, they thought it was a doll, until they got closer. The kids pulled the two-and-a-half-year-old out and adults began rescue efforts.
Little Alice Falk miraculously survived the near drowning. She is recovering at Kaweah Delta Hospital Tuesday night.
Family members say she is playing and talking and expected to make a full recovery.
farmersville, tulare county, exeter, visalia, local, sontaya rose
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District 1 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years 36 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado