Concrete truck rollover injures one near Shaver Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A rollover accident involving a concrete truck near Shaver Lake sent a man to the hospital. It happened just before noon Tuesday on Highway 168 near Ockenden Ranch Road.
The California Highway Patrol says the vehicle was leaking fuel and the driver was pinned in. Investigators say the truck rolled after the driver failed to negotiate a turn.
The driver was sent to Community Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
accident, shaver lake, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch