Concrete truck rollover injures one near Shaver Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A rollover accident involving a concrete truck near Shaver Lake sent a man to the hospital. It happened just before noon Tuesday on Highway 168 near Ockenden Ranch Road.
The California Highway Patrol says the vehicle was leaking fuel and the driver was pinned in. Investigators say the truck rolled after the driver failed to negotiate a turn.
The driver was sent to Community Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
accident, shaver lake, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge 1 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District