Concrete truck rollover injures one near Shaver Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A rollover accident involving a concrete truck near Shaver Lake sent a man to the hospital. It happened just before noon Tuesday on Highway 168 near Ockenden Ranch Road.
The California Highway Patrol says the vehicle was leaking fuel and the driver was pinned in. Investigators say the truck rolled after the driver failed to negotiate a turn.
The driver was sent to Community Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
accident, shaver lake, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos