Concrete truck rollover injures one near Shaver Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A rollover accident involving a concrete truck near Shaver Lake sent a man to the hospital. It happened just before noon Tuesday on Highway 168 near Ockenden Ranch Road.
The California Highway Patrol says the vehicle was leaking fuel and the driver was pinned in. Investigators say the truck rolled after the driver failed to negotiate a turn.
The driver was sent to Community Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
accident, shaver lake, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case