Concrete truck rollover injures one near Shaver Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A rollover accident involving a concrete truck near Shaver Lake sent a man to the hospital. It happened just before noon Tuesday on Highway 168 near Ockenden Ranch Road.
The California Highway Patrol says the vehicle was leaking fuel and the driver was pinned in. Investigators say the truck rolled after the driver failed to negotiate a turn.
The driver was sent to Community Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
accident, shaver lake, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos