Fresno suspects try flushing meth during search warrant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police arrested two suspects in connection with a string of auto thefts and residential burglaries in Northwest Fresno.
Investigators determined the suspects were using this location as a fencing operation. They say burglars and auto thieves were taking stolen property to this location in exchange for methamphetamine.
During the service of the search warrant, police say the suspects tried to flush their meth in the toilet.
Detectives recovered drugs, a .38 caliber handgun and stolen property from the residence. They expect to make more arrests.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet 37 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls