Fresno suspects try flushing meth during search warrant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police arrested two suspects in connection with a string of auto thefts and residential burglaries in Northwest Fresno.
Investigators determined the suspects were using this location as a fencing operation. They say burglars and auto thieves were taking stolen property to this location in exchange for methamphetamine.
During the service of the search warrant, police say the suspects tried to flush their meth in the toilet.
Detectives recovered drugs, a .38 caliber handgun and stolen property from the residence. They expect to make more arrests.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno, fresno county, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 57 min ago
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Sanger citrus grower combat freezing...
57 min ago