Fresno suspects try flushing meth during search warrant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police arrested two suspects in connection with a string of auto thefts and residential burglaries in Northwest Fresno.
Investigators determined the suspects were using this location as a fencing operation. They say burglars and auto thieves were taking stolen property to this location in exchange for methamphetamine.
During the service of the search warrant, police say the suspects tried to flush their meth in the toilet.
Detectives recovered drugs, a .38 caliber handgun and stolen property from the residence. They expect to make more arrests.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno, fresno county, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60 54 min ago
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres 54 min ago
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos