CHP: Hit and Run car found, two arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol has made two arrests in a hit and run this morning that killed a construction worker on Highway 99.
A woman and a man were arrested late Wednesday morning in Northwest Fresno. The CHP also recovered the vehicle they believe was involved in the deadly collision. The CHP was led to the location after an anonymous tip to the Fresno Police Department.
The CHP says the suspect ran through a construction zone on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning and killed 24-year-old Regan Johnson, a female construction worker from Reedley.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, hit and run, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos