CHP: Hit and Run car found, two arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol has made two arrests in a hit and run this morning that killed a construction worker on Highway 99.
A woman and a man were arrested late Wednesday morning in Northwest Fresno. The CHP also recovered the vehicle they believe was involved in the deadly collision. The CHP was led to the location after an anonymous tip to the Fresno Police Department.
The CHP says the suspect ran through a construction zone on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning and killed 24-year-old Regan Johnson, a female construction worker from Reedley.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, hit and run, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos