CHP: Hit and Run car found, two arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol has made two arrests in a hit and run this morning that killed a construction worker on Highway 99.
A woman and a man were arrested late Wednesday morning in Northwest Fresno. The CHP also recovered the vehicle they believe was involved in the deadly collision. The CHP was led to the location after an anonymous tip to the Fresno Police Department.
The CHP says the suspect ran through a construction zone on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning and killed 24-year-old Regan Johnson, a female construction worker from Reedley.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, hit and run, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos