Charges dismissed against pedi-cab crash suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors dropped the charges against a man accused of intentionally crashing his car into a Tower District pedi-cab.
Juan Estrada, Junior, was facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon for the pedi-cab crash in April.
Estrada insisted he wasn't the driver who ran down Jeff Macdonald and his three passengers.
There was another man in the car, but investigators had said Estrada was the driver and the other man was a passenger. And the four victims insist they saw Estrada behind the wheel.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW