Charges dismissed against pedi-cab crash suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors dropped the charges against a man accused of intentionally crashing his car into a Tower District pedi-cab.
Juan Estrada, Junior, was facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon for the pedi-cab crash in April.
Estrada insisted he wasn't the driver who ran down Jeff Macdonald and his three passengers.
There was another man in the car, but investigators had said Estrada was the driver and the other man was a passenger. And the four victims insist they saw Estrada behind the wheel.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home 12 min ago
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Accuweather Forecast
47 min ago