Charges dismissed against pedi-cab crash suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors dropped the charges against a man accused of intentionally crashing his car into a Tower District pedi-cab.
Juan Estrada, Junior, was facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon for the pedi-cab crash in April.
Estrada insisted he wasn't the driver who ran down Jeff Macdonald and his three passengers.
There was another man in the car, but investigators had said Estrada was the driver and the other man was a passenger. And the four victims insist they saw Estrada behind the wheel.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt 42 min ago
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks