Charges dismissed against pedi-cab crash suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors dropped the charges against a man accused of intentionally crashing his car into a Tower District pedi-cab.
Juan Estrada, Junior, was facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon for the pedi-cab crash in April.
Estrada insisted he wasn't the driver who ran down Jeff Macdonald and his three passengers.
There was another man in the car, but investigators had said Estrada was the driver and the other man was a passenger. And the four victims insist they saw Estrada behind the wheel.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe 26 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera