Qdoba restaurant in Northwest Fresno closes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Mexican restaurant in Northwest Fresno has closed its doors.
Qdoba on Shaw and Marks will be taken over by another restaurant that serves burritos called Freebirds World Burritos.
The company is interviewing several Qdoba employees hoping to keep most of the same staff.
Freebirds World Burritos is expected to open within the next few weeks.
Qdoba opened in Northwest Fresno about two years ago. There's another location in Clovis on Herndon and Fowler.
fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire 28 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 42 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region