Charges filed against Valley woman accused in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the Valley woman accused of killing a construction worker on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning.
Police arrested 26-year-old Alyssa Villanueva the day of the deadly accident on Highway 99 north of Clinton Avenue.
Investigators believe Villanueva was drunk at the time of the accident.
24-year-old Regan Johnson of Reedley was working as a flagger on a construction project
Villanueva remains in the Fresno County Jail. She faces six charges including murder, DUI, hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
fresno, fresno county, hit and run, accident, dui, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting