Charges filed against Valley woman accused in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the Valley woman accused of killing a construction worker on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning.
Police arrested 26-year-old Alyssa Villanueva the day of the deadly accident on Highway 99 north of Clinton Avenue.
Investigators believe Villanueva was drunk at the time of the accident.
24-year-old Regan Johnson of Reedley was working as a flagger on a construction project
Villanueva remains in the Fresno County Jail. She faces six charges including murder, DUI, hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
fresno, fresno county, hit and run, accident, dui, local
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 26 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water 9 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession 16 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
32 min ago