Charges filed against Valley woman accused in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the Valley woman accused of killing a construction worker on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning.
Police arrested 26-year-old Alyssa Villanueva the day of the deadly accident on Highway 99 north of Clinton Avenue.
Investigators believe Villanueva was drunk at the time of the accident.
24-year-old Regan Johnson of Reedley was working as a flagger on a construction project
Villanueva remains in the Fresno County Jail. She faces six charges including murder, DUI, hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
fresno, fresno county, hit and run, accident, dui, local
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 36 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 31 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos