Charges filed against Valley woman accused in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the Valley woman accused of killing a construction worker on Highway 99 early Wednesday morning.
Police arrested 26-year-old Alyssa Villanueva the day of the deadly accident on Highway 99 north of Clinton Avenue.
Investigators believe Villanueva was drunk at the time of the accident.
24-year-old Regan Johnson of Reedley was working as a flagger on a construction project
Villanueva remains in the Fresno County Jail. She faces six charges including murder, DUI, hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
fresno, fresno county, hit and run, accident, dui, local
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 1 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea 40 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball