Two injured in Southeast Fresno Shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A search is underway for the suspects in a shooting in Southeast Fresno.
The shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. Sunday night in the area of Orange and Hamilton. Authorities say C.H.P. was in the area when officers saw a vehicle driving away from the shooting scene. When they tried to pull the vehicle over, four people took off and managed to escape.
Police say the suspects later got into another incident nearby, and when the C.H.P. responded, they recovered the car involved but not the suspects.
Two shooting victims were taken to Community Regional Medical Center, but they're expected to survive.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 35 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 3 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes