Two homes in Coalinga burned in overnight fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Coalinga Fire Department says the fire happened on Coolidge near Polk around 2 a.m. Monday morning.
Three people inside one of the homes escaped without injuries. The other home was vacant, both sustained significant damage.
The Fresno Fire Department will help out in the investigation. So far no word on the cause.
coalinga, fresno county, fire, local
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe 13 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands