Two homes in Coalinga burned in overnight fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Coalinga Fire Department says the fire happened on Coolidge near Polk around 2 a.m. Monday morning.
Three people inside one of the homes escaped without injuries. The other home was vacant, both sustained significant damage.
The Fresno Fire Department will help out in the investigation. So far no word on the cause.
coalinga, fresno county, fire, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe