Fresno house fire injures three people
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight fire in Northwest Fresno has left seven people without a home.
The fire broke out shortly after midnight at a house on Prospect near Emerson. Authorities say when they arrived, they found the garage engulfed in flames.
Three people were treated for smoke inhalation -- one was hospitalized. All the victims are expected to be okay.
Authorities say those residents made the mistake of going back to the house after calling 9-1-1.
No word yet on a damage estimate. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, fire, local
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops