House, brush fire in Yosemite Lakes injures one
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One firefighter was injured while battling a house fire in Yosemite Lakes.
Madera County fire officials say the flames ignited around 3 a.m. Wednesday morning at a house on Yosemite Springs in Yosemite Lakes. The house was vacant.
Authorities have not said what caused the fire, but about a quarter acre of land was also scorched. Firefighters contained the flames but say it could have been much worst because there was not enough clearance of the brush around the home and the fire could have spread to other homes.
madera county, coarsegold, yosemite lakes, fire, local
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
57 min ago