Fresno apartment fire under investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An early morning fire that destroyed part of a Northeast Fresno apartment complex is still under investigation Thursday.
Fresno fire responded to an apartment complex on Bulldog Lane near 6th Street around 4 a.m. Thursday morning. When crews arrived they found a fire spreading from a bush and a tree to a two-story apartment.
Fire crews say the apartment units that caught fire were vacant. People living in nearby units tried to put out the flames with fire extinguishers before firefighters arrived.
But when the fire got too big, they evacuated the area. No one was hurt.
fire, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Don't wait until the New Year to get fit
9 min ago