Clovis police looking for department store suspects
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis police are trying to identify three people wanted for a brazen theft that was captured on camera.
Investigators released surveillance photos from the Kohl's department store in Clovis on Tuesday.
They say the three people in the photos stole nearly $4 thousand dollars worth of jeans from the store.
Police say the suspects cased the store first, then returned later, grabbed 55 pairs jeans and ran out of the store.
They dropped 14 pairs of those jeans during the getaway. Police say the crooks tried a similar heist at Sears in Clovis.
They left in a gray 1998 Ford Explorer, license plate number 4EDD769. If you recognize the vehicle or any of the suspects you're asked to contact the Clovis Police Department.
clovis, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 45 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Accuweather Forecast
59 min ago