Clovis police looking for department store suspects
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis police are trying to identify three people wanted for a brazen theft that was captured on camera.
Investigators released surveillance photos from the Kohl's department store in Clovis on Tuesday.
They say the three people in the photos stole nearly $4 thousand dollars worth of jeans from the store.
Police say the suspects cased the store first, then returned later, grabbed 55 pairs jeans and ran out of the store.
They dropped 14 pairs of those jeans during the getaway. Police say the crooks tried a similar heist at Sears in Clovis.
They left in a gray 1998 Ford Explorer, license plate number 4EDD769. If you recognize the vehicle or any of the suspects you're asked to contact the Clovis Police Department.
clovis, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Accuweather Forecast
16 min ago