Clovis police looking for department store suspects
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis police are trying to identify three people wanted for a brazen theft that was captured on camera.
Investigators released surveillance photos from the Kohl's department store in Clovis on Tuesday.
They say the three people in the photos stole nearly $4 thousand dollars worth of jeans from the store.
Police say the suspects cased the store first, then returned later, grabbed 55 pairs jeans and ran out of the store.
They dropped 14 pairs of those jeans during the getaway. Police say the crooks tried a similar heist at Sears in Clovis.
They left in a gray 1998 Ford Explorer, license plate number 4EDD769. If you recognize the vehicle or any of the suspects you're asked to contact the Clovis Police Department.
clovis, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 1 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates