Stolen BMW involved in fatal crash near Bass Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Madera County believe two people killed in an accident are connected to a recent dealership break-in.
Albert Hammond, 19, and Dylan Beazley, 20, died Tuesday morning following the accident on Road 274 and Lakeview Drive near Bass Lake. Sheriff officials say the car they were in was stolen.
The Madera County Sheriff's Office says the vehicle involved was a 2001 BMW that was stolen over the weekend from an auto shop in Oakhurst.
bass lake, oakhurst, madera county, local, sontaya rose
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford