Stolen BMW involved in fatal crash near Bass Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Madera County believe two people killed in an accident are connected to a recent dealership break-in.
Albert Hammond, 19, and Dylan Beazley, 20, died Tuesday morning following the accident on Road 274 and Lakeview Drive near Bass Lake. Sheriff officials say the car they were in was stolen.
The Madera County Sheriff's Office says the vehicle involved was a 2001 BMW that was stolen over the weekend from an auto shop in Oakhurst.
bass lake, oakhurst, madera county, local, sontaya rose
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self 29 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot
- American missing in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission 44 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Mega Millions jackpot raises to $425 million
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students