Stolen BMW involved in fatal crash near Bass Lake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Madera County believe two people killed in an accident are connected to a recent dealership break-in.
Albert Hammond, 19, and Dylan Beazley, 20, died Tuesday morning following the accident on Road 274 and Lakeview Drive near Bass Lake. Sheriff officials say the car they were in was stolen.
The Madera County Sheriff's Office says the vehicle involved was a 2001 BMW that was stolen over the weekend from an auto shop in Oakhurst.
bass lake, oakhurst, madera county, local, sontaya rose
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts 41 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor 23 min ago
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 50 min ago
- Fresno shopping cart crackdown to cut crime?
41 min ago