Body found burning in Fresno County ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know the name of the man found dead inside a burning truck in Fresno County.
Authorities say Renato Arevalo, 19, is the man found inside a truck parked at an orange grove near Parlier. Fresno County sheriff's deputies reported to the scene Tuesday night.
Few details have been released, but authorities say Arevalo's death has been ruled a homicide. The cause of death and the truck fire are under investigation.
Sheriff's deputies say no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, homicide, parlier, del rey, fowler, selma, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe