Body found burning in Fresno County ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know the name of the man found dead inside a burning truck in Fresno County.
Authorities say Renato Arevalo, 19, is the man found inside a truck parked at an orange grove near Parlier. Fresno County sheriff's deputies reported to the scene Tuesday night.
Few details have been released, but authorities say Arevalo's death has been ruled a homicide. The cause of death and the truck fire are under investigation.
Sheriff's deputies say no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, homicide, parlier, del rey, fowler, selma, local
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting 44 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 48 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 15 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD...
48 min ago