Body found burning in Fresno County ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know the name of the man found dead inside a burning truck in Fresno County.
Authorities say Renato Arevalo, 19, is the man found inside a truck parked at an orange grove near Parlier. Fresno County sheriff's deputies reported to the scene Tuesday night.
Few details have been released, but authorities say Arevalo's death has been ruled a homicide. The cause of death and the truck fire are under investigation.
Sheriff's deputies say no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, homicide, parlier, del rey, fowler, selma, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Accuweather Forecast
33 min ago