Man arrested after Southeast Fresno stabbing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A suspected Bulldog gang member is in jail accused of stabbing his cousin in Southeast Fresno.
Fresno police officers arrested 22-year-old Mario Osornio late Saturday night at a home on East Platt Avenue near Fourth Street.
Authorities believe a group of family members were gathered at the home and were drinking. They say the altercation started when the suspect was accused of taking the victim's cell phone.
That turned out to be false, but the suspect became upset, took out a knife, and stabbed his cousin.
The victim is expected to be okay. The stabbing is currently under investigation.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, stabbing, crimetracker, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers 6 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos