Missing hiker found alive in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A hiker missing for two days in Fresno County has been found alive.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says 64-year old Lawrence Bishop was found Saturday afternoon in the Dinkey Lakes Trail and Dog Tooth Peak area of Fresno County.
The Santa Barbara man was hiking in the area. His family became concerned when he didn't return as planned.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says Bishop had some injuries and was taken to a Valley hospital for treatment.
fresno county, missing person, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos