Missing hiker found alive in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A hiker missing for two days in Fresno County has been found alive.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says 64-year old Lawrence Bishop was found Saturday afternoon in the Dinkey Lakes Trail and Dog Tooth Peak area of Fresno County.
The Santa Barbara man was hiking in the area. His family became concerned when he didn't return as planned.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says Bishop had some injuries and was taken to a Valley hospital for treatment.
fresno county, missing person, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region