POLICE: Deadly DUI suspect was legally drunk
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police say toxicology tests show DUI suspect Loren LeBeau was driving with a .11 blood alcohol content.
The Fresno Police Department released the toxicology report early Monday afternoon. They say suspect Loren LeBeau was legally drunk when he was involved in a collision that killed seven-year-old Donovan Maldonado and seriously injured Donovan's father and baby sister.
The legal blood alcohol limit is 0.08 in the State of California.
fresno county, fresno, fresno northeast, dui, crimetracker, local, sontaya rose
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos