Serial burglar skipped out on court, warrants issued
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A serial burglar who admitted to breaking into homes almost every day has disappeared just as he was about to be sent to prison.
Aaron Hamm had pleaded guilty to a few burglaries and was set to be sentenced by a judge Monday. But the 25-year-old skipped out on court instead.
Family members say Hamm cleaned up after he got arrested following a police chase in Northeast Fresno. But they say he recently started using drugs again and they've lost touch with him.
A judge issued two warrants for his arrest.
crimetracker, burglary, fresno, fresno county, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 24 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 32 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor