Missing Tulare Co. hikers spotted near Ponderosa
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County investigators say David and Linda Donohoe were spotted over the weekend at a bed and breakfast near Ponderosa.
The couple was reported missing after leaving for a camping trip in the Parker Pass area of Sequoia National Park on July 17th. They were driving a dark green 1994 Jeep Wrangler, with the license plate number 4HQH245.
If you have seen the Donohoes or have any information on where they could be you are urged to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
tulare county, sequoia national park, missing person, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 10 min ago
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather 28 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville 21 min ago
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Valley utility workers gear up for...
31 min ago
- Sanger citrus grower combat freezing...
10 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno
15 min ago