Crowds line up at Chick-fil-A restaurant at River Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This is the day that's been designated by supporters of the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain as an "appreciation day" to show that they are behind CEO Dan Cathy who was criticized for saying he opposes gay marriage.
Supporters are planning to eat Wednesday at Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Opponents of the company's position are encouraging people of the same sex to show up at the restaurants on Friday and kiss each other.
protest, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos