Crowds line up at Chick-fil-A restaurant at River Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This is the day that's been designated by supporters of the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain as an "appreciation day" to show that they are behind CEO Dan Cathy who was criticized for saying he opposes gay marriage.
Supporters are planning to eat Wednesday at Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Opponents of the company's position are encouraging people of the same sex to show up at the restaurants on Friday and kiss each other.
protest, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, local
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 41 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors 54 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno