Alleged gang member arrested after Fresno disturbance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A suspected gang member is accused of attacking a police officer just hours after being released from jail.
Fresno police arrested 20-year-old Emilio Aparicio, following a disturbance call in Southeast Fresno around 2:30 Sunday morning.
Authorities say he appeared to be heavily intoxicated when he head-butted an officer.
After his arrest, police learned he had been taken into custody just 24 hours earlier on weapons charges.
Aparicio was booked in to the Fresno County Jail for assaulting a police officer.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon 56 min ago
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home