Alleged gang member arrested after Fresno disturbance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A suspected gang member is accused of attacking a police officer just hours after being released from jail.
Fresno police arrested 20-year-old Emilio Aparicio, following a disturbance call in Southeast Fresno around 2:30 Sunday morning.
Authorities say he appeared to be heavily intoxicated when he head-butted an officer.
After his arrest, police learned he had been taken into custody just 24 hours earlier on weapons charges.
Aparicio was booked in to the Fresno County Jail for assaulting a police officer.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 42 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Craigslist played role in Madera Co. shooting
41 min ago