Teenager dead after Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the person who shot and killed a teenager Saturday night.
The shooting happened around midnight in the area of Feland and Bellaire in Central Fresno.
Officers say they got a call about shots fired and while they investigated a 17-year-old victim arrived at Community Regional Medical Center suffering from gunshot wounds.
He died of his injuries late Sunday morning. Investigators are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact the Fresno Police Department.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos