Teenager dead after Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the person who shot and killed a teenager Saturday night.
The shooting happened around midnight in the area of Feland and Bellaire in Central Fresno.
Officers say they got a call about shots fired and while they investigated a 17-year-old victim arrived at Community Regional Medical Center suffering from gunshot wounds.
He died of his injuries late Sunday morning. Investigators are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact the Fresno Police Department.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals