Teenager dead after Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the person who shot and killed a teenager Saturday night.
The shooting happened around midnight in the area of Feland and Bellaire in Central Fresno.
Officers say they got a call about shots fired and while they investigated a 17-year-old victim arrived at Community Regional Medical Center suffering from gunshot wounds.
He died of his injuries late Sunday morning. Investigators are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact the Fresno Police Department.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos