101-year-old man left in Clovis Walmart parking lot
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman is facing elder abuse charges after Clovis Police say she left a 101 year old man in car for more than an hour.
Officers arrested 46-year-old Tina Johnson Sunday at the Walmart on Shaw, near DeWitt. A witness called authorities after seeing the elderly man who appeared to be in distress from the heat.
When officers arrived it took them more than an hour to find Johnson at the McDonalds inside Walmart.
The 101-year-old man is now in stable condition. Johnson was booked into jail for elder abuse.
crimetracker, walmart, clovis, fresno county, local
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 49 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos