101-year-old man left in Clovis Walmart parking lot
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman is facing elder abuse charges after Clovis Police say she left a 101 year old man in car for more than an hour.
Officers arrested 46-year-old Tina Johnson Sunday at the Walmart on Shaw, near DeWitt. A witness called authorities after seeing the elderly man who appeared to be in distress from the heat.
When officers arrived it took them more than an hour to find Johnson at the McDonalds inside Walmart.
The 101-year-old man is now in stable condition. Johnson was booked into jail for elder abuse.
crimetracker, walmart, clovis, fresno county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane 9 min ago
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk 49 min ago
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase