AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: Missing girl, 1, found unharmed
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A missing San Joaquin County toddler has been found.
Deputy Les Garcia with the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department says 1-year-old Jacqueline was found, unharmed at a family member's house in San Lorenzo. It is not yet known who the family member is in relation to her or what time she was dropped off.
An AMBER Alert was issued Monday afternoon for Jacqueline. 30-year-old Jonathon Martinez has been accused of kidnapping his 1-year-old daughter from her home in Lathrop and bringing her to the Bay Area.
The suspect's vehicle, a 1999 silver GMC, was found early Monday evening in a parking lot near Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.
According to police, Martinez had threatened to harm himself and his little girl.
Martinez is still at large. He is about 6-feet tall, 170 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and an A's baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department at (209) 468- 4400.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
amber alert, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos