Suspect pleads not guilty in death of Nicole Jones
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men pleaded not guilty in connection to a murder charge, before a Fresno County Judge Tuesday morning.
Tony Leon is accused of murder and attempted murder after shooting two women last week.
One of the victims, Nicole Jones, 18, later died from her injuries. Police say she was shot in the face at the intersection of Vassar and Glenn.
Investigators say Leon fired one shot from a sawed-off shotgun, hitting Jones and another woman.
Officers say Leon's friend, Joshua Woodworth, tried to hide the gun after the shooting.
Leon's bail was set at more than $3 million.
crimetracker, shooting, murder, court, fresno, fresno county, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder 29 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 21 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Police increase presence at Edison High...
27 min ago
- Police search for suspects who shot a...
21 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos