Clovis police vehicles involved in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned more about a crash involving three Clovis police vehicles.
The crash happened just before 10 p.m. Wednesday night at Gettysburg and DeWolf.
Clovis police say two police cars and a police truck were responding to reports of a copper wire theft in the area.
As they approached, the first officer saw five young men. He stopped quickly in an effort to contact them.
The officer in the second patrol car also slowed down.
The officer in the third patrol truck did not stop as quickly and ran into the back of the second patrol car, which in turn, hit the first vehicle.
Investigators tell Action News the three officers involved were sent to Clovis Community Hospital with minor injuries.
fresno county, clovis, clovis community hospital, clovis police department, accident, local
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops 50 min ago
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Central Valley farmers see minimal damage...
55 min ago