Clovis police vehicles involved in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned more about a crash involving three Clovis police vehicles.
The crash happened just before 10 p.m. Wednesday night at Gettysburg and DeWolf.
Clovis police say two police cars and a police truck were responding to reports of a copper wire theft in the area.
As they approached, the first officer saw five young men. He stopped quickly in an effort to contact them.
The officer in the second patrol car also slowed down.
The officer in the third patrol truck did not stop as quickly and ran into the back of the second patrol car, which in turn, hit the first vehicle.
Investigators tell Action News the three officers involved were sent to Clovis Community Hospital with minor injuries.
fresno county, clovis, clovis community hospital, clovis police department, accident, local
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases