Teen boy shot in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the person who shot a teenage boy.
The gunfire erupted on Recreation near Montecito before midnight. Detectives say a 15-year-old boy was hit.
The teen and a group of friends were walking along the street when someone approached them and started shooting. The teen was taken to the hospital where he was last listed in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and police are still looking into the motive for the shooting.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela