Teen boy shot in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the person who shot a teenage boy.
The gunfire erupted on Recreation near Montecito before midnight. Detectives say a 15-year-old boy was hit.
The teen and a group of friends were walking along the street when someone approached them and started shooting. The teen was taken to the hospital where he was last listed in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and police are still looking into the motive for the shooting.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, shooting, crimetracker, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs 14 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident