Teen boy shot in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the person who shot a teenage boy.
The gunfire erupted on Recreation near Montecito before midnight. Detectives say a 15-year-old boy was hit.
The teen and a group of friends were walking along the street when someone approached them and started shooting. The teen was taken to the hospital where he was last listed in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and police are still looking into the motive for the shooting.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, shooting, crimetracker, local
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities are investigating a homicide in Fresno Co 1 min ago
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman 35 min ago
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore 51 min ago
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Accuweather Forecast
9 min ago