Visalia police: Two injured in apparent murder-suicide attempt
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are in a South Valley hospital after what investigators say may have been a failed murder-suicide.
Visalia police went to a home on Vassar near Burke around 10 p.m. Saturday night after a woman called 911 saying she'd been shot.
When officers arrived, they found the 68-year-old victim suffering from several gunshot wounds.
They also found the suspect, 65-year-old Brent Pullin, with one gunshot wound.
They were both rushed to the hospital. The suspect is currently in critical but stable condition. The victim is in stable condition.
visalia, tulare county, murder-suicide, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 58 min ago
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails