Visalia police: Two injured in apparent murder-suicide attempt
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are in a South Valley hospital after what investigators say may have been a failed murder-suicide.
Visalia police went to a home on Vassar near Burke around 10 p.m. Saturday night after a woman called 911 saying she'd been shot.
When officers arrived, they found the 68-year-old victim suffering from several gunshot wounds.
They also found the suspect, 65-year-old Brent Pullin, with one gunshot wound.
They were both rushed to the hospital. The suspect is currently in critical but stable condition. The victim is in stable condition.
visalia, tulare county, murder-suicide, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County 58 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos