Big Fresno Fair will hold job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Preparations are underway for the Big Fresno Fair in October, and that includes hiring workers to staff booths, rides and more.
The fair will host a job fair on Wednesday.
More than 7 thousand people showed up for about 1 thousand positions last year.
This year the fair is looking to fill more than 800 positions for everything from ticket sellers to horse racing staff.
The job fair will take place Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. inside the Commerce Building at the fairgrounds.
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, local
- Industrial accident injures multiple people in Merced County 42 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos