Big Fresno Fair will hold job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Preparations are underway for the Big Fresno Fair in October, and that includes hiring workers to staff booths, rides and more.
The fair will host a job fair on Wednesday.
More than 7 thousand people showed up for about 1 thousand positions last year.
This year the fair is looking to fill more than 800 positions for everything from ticket sellers to horse racing staff.
The job fair will take place Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. inside the Commerce Building at the fairgrounds.
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District