Fresno man, 53, stabbed multiple times
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have closed the intersection of Clark and Grant while they investigate an apparent stabbing.
Investigators say the 53-year-old man was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center which is located a few blocks from the crime scene. Officers say the victim was stabbed multiple times but his injuries are non-life threatening.
Investigators say they don't yet have a motive for the crime; and police on scene were searching a nearby vehicle for clues.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local, stephanie stone
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 3 min ago
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding 49 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance
- Photos: Easter traditions explained