Fresno man, 53, stabbed multiple times
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have closed the intersection of Clark and Grant while they investigate an apparent stabbing.
Investigators say the 53-year-old man was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center which is located a few blocks from the crime scene. Officers say the victim was stabbed multiple times but his injuries are non-life threatening.
Investigators say they don't yet have a motive for the crime; and police on scene were searching a nearby vehicle for clues.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local, stephanie stone
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires