Fresno man, 53, stabbed multiple times
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have closed the intersection of Clark and Grant while they investigate an apparent stabbing.
Investigators say the 53-year-old man was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center which is located a few blocks from the crime scene. Officers say the victim was stabbed multiple times but his injuries are non-life threatening.
Investigators say they don't yet have a motive for the crime; and police on scene were searching a nearby vehicle for clues.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local, stephanie stone
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 52 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway 58 min ago
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit 23 min ago
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly