Chicago Teachers Union prints strike signs
August 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Teachers Union is printing "on strike" signs just in case.
Contract talks continue, but union leaders say they have to be ready for the worst.
A big hurdle was overcome last month when a compromise was worked out allowing a longer school day without teachers working more hours.
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley