Man killed in motorcycle crash identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Coroner's Office has identified a man killed in a motorcycle crash on Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say 20-year-old Andrew Leeds of Clovis died when his motorcycle hit a vehicle making a turn near Fowler and Behymer north of Clovis.
The CHP says Leeds was driving south on Fowler when a sedan heading north turned left in front of him. Leeds was thrown several hundred feet and died at the scene.
Three people were in the car during the crash but no one was hurt. Investigators say it's likely the driver will not face any charges.
fresno county, clovis, accident, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices...
31 min ago