One of Utah's most wanted was arrested in SE Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of Utah's most wanted has been caught here in the Central Valley.
Parvis Marashi was arrested Monday afternoon at a Southeast Fresno apartment complex. The 35-year-old had been wanted by the Utah Department of Corrections for parole violations.
Marashi has a long criminal history and is currently on parole for sexual abuse of a child. He's been booked into the Fresno County jail where he awaits extradition to Utah.
crimetracker, utah, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service 2 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender