One of Utah's most wanted was arrested in SE Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of Utah's most wanted has been caught here in the Central Valley.
Parvis Marashi was arrested Monday afternoon at a Southeast Fresno apartment complex. The 35-year-old had been wanted by the Utah Department of Corrections for parole violations.
Marashi has a long criminal history and is currently on parole for sexual abuse of a child. He's been booked into the Fresno County jail where he awaits extradition to Utah.
crimetracker, utah, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 28 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 21 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite