One of Utah's most wanted was arrested in SE Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of Utah's most wanted has been caught here in the Central Valley.
Parvis Marashi was arrested Monday afternoon at a Southeast Fresno apartment complex. The 35-year-old had been wanted by the Utah Department of Corrections for parole violations.
Marashi has a long criminal history and is currently on parole for sexual abuse of a child. He's been booked into the Fresno County jail where he awaits extradition to Utah.
crimetracker, utah, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires