Two dogs saved in Fresno mobile home fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- City fire crews successfully put out a mobile home fire in Northwest Fresno Tuesday afternoon.
It happened in the area of Ashlan and Marks. Firefighters say the fire was caused by a water heater malfunction.
No one was home at the time of the fire, but there were three Chihuahua puppies trapped in kennels when they got there. Two were safely taken out of the home, but after performing puppy CPR, the third one did not make it.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, fire, animal, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos