Vigil held for man killed in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Friends and family of a Fresno man gathered Friday night at the Southeast Fresno store where he was killed Thursday.
A vigil was held at Super One Food and Liquor where Kashmir Manes worked as a stocking clerk. Fresno police say the 45-year-old was shot during a robbery.
Family members say they'll remember him as a generous man who treated each customer like they were part of the family.
Another employee was also injured during the attack after being hit over the head with a metal rod.
Fresno police are looking for two masked men who they say hit the store just before it closed. They're using surveillance video from the mini mart to search for the suspects but so far they've made no arrests.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, shooting, crimetracker, homicide, local
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 52 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos