Fresno police identify second suspect in store shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have identified the second suspect accused of shooting a convenience store clerk on Thursday.
Investigators say 35-year-old Dwayne Dodson was the gunman in the botched robbery that left Kashmir Manes dead. Police are still searching for Dodson and say he is a gang member who should be considered armed and dangerous.
On Saturday police announced the arrest of 21-year-old Christopher Roberts. They now say he was responsible for beating another employee during the robbery.
The crime happened at the Super One Food and Liquor store in Southeast Fresno. The victim was a 45-year-old father of two.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 16 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos