Fresno police identify second suspect in store shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have identified the second suspect accused of shooting a convenience store clerk on Thursday.
Investigators say 35-year-old Dwayne Dodson was the gunman in the botched robbery that left Kashmir Manes dead. Police are still searching for Dodson and say he is a gang member who should be considered armed and dangerous.
On Saturday police announced the arrest of 21-year-old Christopher Roberts. They now say he was responsible for beating another employee during the robbery.
The crime happened at the Super One Food and Liquor store in Southeast Fresno. The victim was a 45-year-old father of two.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tulare County 9 min ago
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident